Monday 7 May 2012

Another E-Hello for the Lolicon Collection.

Checking Tokyohive, Arama, and Hello!Sayunii I see no updates that bear relevance to my tastes, and then I switch to Youtube, and unexpectedly, morningmusumechannel uploaded this little beauty. That's right, Kudou Haruka e-Hello ~Greeting~ DVD preview.

Ah~ Kudou~ My darling little Loli, a sweet little girl. Just look at her porcelain skin, just as smooth as the sakura tree she gazes so serenely at. A charming smile graces her lips. Her dark brown hair is partially styled into a messy bun, the rest of her chocolate hair tumbles out and cascades across her shoulders. At such a young age, she is already quite the beauty.

Ah! It looks like she's spotted me. Judging from the slightly surprised but still happy look on her face, I think she wants me to stay.

Sweet, sweet Kudou, oh you look so precious as you gaze into my eyes, you hardly even know me, and yet your stare is so tender.

She looks so adorable in this dress, the striped blue really suits her, it falls upon her body nicely and it showcases her legs wonderfully, whilst also being a dress that suits a child, rather than one too mature for her age. The slightly confused look is just so cute, I love walking with you Kuu-chan.
In this shot you kind of look like Satou Masaki in this shot Kuu-chan. That kind of makes me wonder what her e-hello will look like. Sorry Kudou, but I'm just not a one idol woman. I hope you understand.

Oh she appears to be fine with this. Hmm? Oh it's time for you to go home? *waves*

Kuu-chan, you look so good with your silky hair flowing in the breeze. So, so pretty. I guess now it is time to bid you goodbye. I will see you soon, lovely Haruka.

Good morning Haruka, lovely school uniform, it suits you rather well <3 I believe I know this train station rather well. Do you go to the same school as Airi and Mano-san?

Yes Haruka, the flower is quite pretty, but it is nowhere near as cute as you, my natural beauty.

Aww, how playfully sweet, but I'm not sure why you just blew petals into my eye, that hurt Kuu-chan =(

It's okay Haruka, I forgive you - how could I stay mad at such a pretty face?

My dear, darling Haruka, how I adore walking with you, this day has been just delightful.

Ah, so this is where we say goodbye for the last time, no no, don't cry, we will always have our forbidden love. *sniff*



Thoughts


This was a good preview, generally I dislike how silent the e-Hello DVDs can be, but this one had a rather upbeat undertone to it, it fit Kudou-chan's personality, childish, innocent, but still gentle and calm, quite mature. In every pause Kudou looked stunning, it's surprising how beautiful someone can be at such a young age, goodness knows how gorgeous she will be as she gets older. All of the shots were very cliché, standing under a cherry blossom tree, schoolgirl outfit, train station, etc. but they looked fantastic visually, and Kudou is such a cutie I don't mind staring at the very typical idol scenarios.
I hope that in the full version of her e-Hello there will be a lot more outfits and something a little more diverse than a classroom or school gym - but let's not get our hopes up.
I'm thinking that she will get several DVDs and  photo books later on in her career, she is very photogenic, a cosplay based PB would be nice "Kudou-chan in Wonderland", maybe?. Mad Hatter Kudou would be fun to see.

I have a feeling that Ayumi will have the next e-Hello DVD, but the one I'm waiting for is Haruna. She's my favourite 10th gen member.

No comments:

Post a Comment