Wednesday 20 June 2012

Sex muffins and Douchebagerry

What's this I hear? An scandal you say? An AKB girl? Hmmm... I don't really care for AKB that much, I prefer SKE48. Who got caught this time? Sasshi-
WHAT?! MY SASHIKO, the only AKB member I even LIKE?!

So, here's the article scans
It took me ages to figure out that two of these pictures are boobs, but notice the not-so-flat-chested-ness and lack of her face in the chest shots? Totally another girl.

Why? Just why?? After reading up on this entire news article it was from some butt-hurt dude back in 2008-2009, why even call up a journalist after so long? It wouldn't happen to be because in the past year my darling Rino happened to have a solo single would it? It definitely couldn't be because of her sudden rise in popularity and getting 4th in the senbatsu. I'm sure it was a completely unrelated event that made him mention he and Sasshi 'bumped uglies' eons ago. A-hole.


Apparently this guy was a Wota, and whilst Sasshi was still a wee little Trainee, they met and decided to get to know each other better - if you know what I mean.
According to Sashihara they had exchanged phone numbers after talking on her mixi account and were 'just friends'. I sincerely hope that is the truth, she doesn't seem like the type of person who would jeopardize her career for some boy.

This supposed ex-boyfriend seems like a fan fiction writer, just look at this excerpt from the article:
  
“She was really precocious, despite being a year younger than me… When I went in her room, she told me ‘Are you just going to stand there looking at me?’ and ‘Come over here,’ and then put my hand on her thigh. Something snapped in me then and I pushed her down and we kissed for the first time.”

Hah, he either took it from fan fiction, or a really bad Eroge (Erotic game) script, I swear I have read something along these lines before in a story somewhere. 


Option two is what would have actually happened if she did offer him smexy times.
       
I find it stupid that Rino cannot be sexually active because she is an Idol - but the whole point of Idols is that they are pure and chaste, they don't do all the weird and wonderful things that happen in a bedroom (and occasionally elsewhere). I really, really don't think Sashiko would do this, it really doesn't seem like her kind of thing.


Fans have speculated that the girl in the pictures isn't even Sashihara. They think it's an AV Idol who looks uncannily like her. A couple of fans pointed out that the photos of her boobs couldn't have been Sasshi's since she is quite flat-chested, and apparently their ears look very different. Having seen the pictures myself, the differences are quite noticeable, I really wish I could find the pictures again.

As well as this, the story is quite inconsistent, I mean seriously, how could he even have got in and done the two-thrust tango when she lived in a one room apartment with her mum? Journalists are stupid for thinking I'd believe this pile of w*nk. This post shows the inconsistencies very well.


Another thing that seriously bothers me is that she is being moved to HKT48, now, I hardly know anything about these girls other than they haven't had a debut PV, and they are roughly aged between 13-15. I find Aki-P's decision awful. The way he has sort of 'demoted' Sasshi to a new-ish group is unfair on both HKT and Sashiko,  it's as if he is using the HKT48 girls as a punishment.

I understand where he is coming from with the whole using Sashihara as an example for what they shouldn't be doing, but it's still really mean. Rino-chan will look so old in comparison, as if she's a babysitter, or Momma-HKT.

None of this sits well with me at all. Aki-P is a Douchebag, with a capital 'D', 'cuz he's important.


One thing I know is bothering a tonne of Wota is that Aki-P didn't smack down the ban-hammer and kick her out like the other girls, well, I'm guessing the reason is because there is no real evidence, the photos are really crappy, the article is written poorly, he has no real proof that she's done the dirty, so he can't ban her from the 48 family, it would be too harsh. I think the other two girls were actually caught with their boyfriends, hence their expulsion.


I think I'm done here.
This event has severely p*ssed me off, and I really wanted to type this drunk. But I have a baby so that ain't happening.
Maaaan... This is such a downer.

Stupid obsessed fanboy...


Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
Source 4
Source 5
Source 6
Source 7

No comments:

Post a Comment