Wednesday 19 September 2012

Just a little Update~

Hey guys, just as the title says. just a little update.


I was bored at college today, I have a 2 hour break of pure nothing and am wearing pretty high heels so walking to town is a no-go.

So I thought, "eh, why not log on to Blogger and actually update for once" - and so I am.

I trawled through Hello-Online to see that apparently miss Nakajima Saki (sekushii incarnate) updated her blog and mentioned that DIY♥ has filmed a PV for their single. Now, I don't read Japanese and I'm not even sure how to find Nakky's blog. But if this is true...

If this is true... OHMAIFREAKINGAWD YES HOLY SH*T YESSSSSSSSS <3


I'm so happy~ So so freaking happy. I look forward to it and I hope it's true~ If someone was just trolling on the Iikubo Haruna thread I'mma be MIFFED.

Oh wait, just saw this little beauty on the Picboard of Hello-Online!
 
 
 
Maybe this is where they filmed? Looks dark and is that a laser in the corner above Huniibo? It looks kind like a nightclub scene; dark, smokey, laser effects. Are they at a rave? Will I get to see them in luminous face paint? And more importantly - will there be stripper poles? //Shot


/Calms down.

Anyway~ Originally (before finding out the awesome news) I was going to ask you guys to give me examples of Indies singles amd groups. I want to do a 30 days of Indies series. But I have no clue where to start. /FAIL

I intend to dso this post to better acqaint myself with the Idol world. I know too little and I need to broaden my horizons.

Help guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment