Saturday 26 May 2012

Damn H!P You Getting Good at This 'Music' Thing!

Dear Sweet Jesus, someone uploaded a concert? preview of one of Momusu's A-sides: One•Two•Three

And my god, it was amazing. Everything about it is ah-may-zing. The dance, the outfits, the hairstyles, the music, sweet lord the music! I never knew Morning Musume could sound this electro - so different from any other song they've done! Is this what my new era sounds like? Is this the future? I'm so god damn happy *weeps*
How? Just... How? Hello!Project did this? When did they manage to become so creative with outfit, music and hair? Usually they pick one of those three and run with it, this time all is good! Everything. I love EVERYTHING. 

Despite the outfits being so simple they are so stunning~ I love how they are wearing the same thing but with little accessories in their member colours that just accent the clothing so beautifully. The perfectly black skirt with wonderfully contrasting with its' white-lined decoration. And, my goodness, the corsets, they are just, so damn gorgeous! Corsets are one of my favourite types of clothing, and they suit all of the girls so, so well.

This single has my absolute favourite hairstyles, they're all so individual and unique, Haruka, looks so god damn fierce! And Haruna looks adorable.

I'm going to save the rest of my thoughts for when the PV actually comes out. But, I love this single already, it's a great way for the double A-side to begin, I can only hope that The Matenrou Show is just as good, if not better!

One more thing. Haruka. You're 12, stop looking so hawt! You make me feel like a total perv for noticing how sexy looking you are in this. Seriously. How does a 12 year old look so awesome? I'm 18 and I have zero amounts of hotness, this elementary schooler has buckets of the stuff.


Looking forward to the PV! I want it out now!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe Haruka and Haruna need ta swap, Haruna is too cute.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, Haruka is too young to be doing sexy. Haruna said she wanted to take on a 'sexy big sister look' so she needs to stop being so darn adorable!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, I love your enthusiasm! I'm not a fan of the song but the outfits and the dance mean my mind may be swayed by the pv.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the song, but it definitely isn't the best part of the single, the dance is my favourite part, and the outfits are just so wonderful, I really hope the PV lives up to my expectations <3

      Delete