Monday 21 May 2012

Well, I Did Say I'm Not A One-Idol-Woman

Once again, H!P have pumped out yet another e-Hello DVD for the ever expanding collection, so, who do I have the pleasure of dating today?


Ah! Masaki-chan~ My energetic ray of sunshine, it's a pleasure to be accompanying you, on this fine day. Where shall be going, my dear?

*Silence*

Um... Why aren't you answering me, Masachii?


*Goofy, yet, strangely charming laugh*
Did... Did I say something funny? You're acting rather strange today Masachii. Did another Wota slip you something, did you accept a weird drink from a stranger?


Oh, you are much calmer now, have the side effects worn off? Nice dress, by the way, lilac suits you.



You look so magnificent right now, if I only I had a camera to capture your innocent smile. Oh how I love your perfect smile, the way your eyes turn to crescents, my dear, sweet girl, you are shining with beauty right now.

"Bai bai, Mamba-san~ See you tomorrow?"
What? But our meeting was so brief! Well, alright, I'll see you tomorrow.


Sorry to keep you waiting Maa-chan! I-


Well... Uh-


 Oh, nice skirt.


Maa-chan, you should be more careful when spinning! What if a perverted Wota spots your panties?!


You're so free-spirited, I'm assuming it's due to you being so young, you still have that wonderful vitality, ah, youth.


This feels... Familiar, have I walked down here before? Ah yes! You must go to the same school as Kudou-chan. No wonder I was having a sense of Déjà vu.


Hey! Quit poking me, Masachii! Cheeky! ...What an odd send off... Goodbye my 
beloved Masachii, have a fun school day with Kudou!





I prefer this e-Hello Greetings PV to Kudou Haruka's one. Masaki is much more lively, 
but then again, she is the 'childish' one in Morning Musume. This one felt more fun, and 
Masaki had a big grin all throughout, which was wonderful. There is nothing better than 
seeing someone truly enjoy what they do, and Masaki definitely seemed to be enjoying 
herself.
There's something about Satou that I absolutely adore, she is always so happy, and 
although her voice is squeaky, I have a good feeling that she will be amazing in concert, 
for what little was shown of her on the Ultra Smart USB, I couldn't stop staring at her, 
I can't figure it out, but she just seemed so at peace on stage, as if she had been doing 
this for years - she belonged there. Her happiness and joy shows through in anything 
she does, she's definitely the 'happy-go-lucky' and 'innocent' character of her generation.

I would love to see the full version, and personally can not wait until they release it!

No comments:

Post a Comment